Herbal Tea Herb Garden Starter Kit
Herbal tea from a box is one thing: high in price, thin on flavor. Have you every doubled up tea bags for more flavor intensity? If you grow your own herbal tea herbs, you will never go back to store bought teas! Growing you own herbal tea is fun and healthy. Steep fresh herbs or dry them out for long term storage. Get flavor intensity like you have never experienced. Our herb garden tea kit includes a selection of carefully chosen herb tea herbs to give you a great variety and the ability to make your own blends.
Each Tea Garden Kit Includes:
- Collection of 12 Herbal Tea Seeds -Great germination rates & high quality herbal tea seeds. Each kit includes enough seed for several plantings. Seeds: Lavender, Lemon Grass, Marigold, Peppermint, German Chamomile, Lemon Bergamot, Angelica, Anise, Fever Few, Lemon Balm, Catnip & Rosemary
- Jiffy® Peat Starter Pellets - An amazing way to start seedlings from seeds. Package of 50, enough for 2 plantings using the greehouse dome. Add water to the pellets and they expand into a medium held together by biodegradable netting. Just sow your seeds and keep damp in the greenhouse dome and watch your seedlings flourish! Transplant directly when ready.
- Greenhouse Dome and Garden Tray -12 inch x 12 inch x 5 inch greenhouse dome. Designed to work with the jiffy peat pellets. Creates the perfect growth environment for your herb seedlings.
- Herb E-BookOn CD - Get a complete education on all things herbs! Learn about hundreds of kinds of herbs and their uses and health benefits.
- 100 T-SacsTea Bag Filters - box of 100 single serve. Make your own tea bags to store and make herbal tea on the go.
- Tea Infuser -Throw in fresh herbs, or crush dried herbs and steep. Stainless steel, machine washable and re-usable.
- Instructions -Comprehensive, easy to understand instructions that cover everythign from sowing to transplanting to harvesting.
The herbal tea garden kit makes a great gift idea. You will find that growing your own herbs indoors is a fun and healthy hobby, and this approach works even if you have limited space available. It's quite literally countertop or window sill gardening.
Herb garden kits make great gift ideas!