Compressed Soil Bricks by WonderSoil
Perfect grow medium for herbs!
Pack of ten 4" compressed soil disks. Just add water and each disk expands into about 7 cups of rich soil when you add just 2 to 3 cups of water Ten disks will expand into about 4 gallons of oil when you add about a gallon and a half of water. This pack of 10 is called the "tomato log" because the soil is pre-ammended and an ideal grow medium for tomato plants, but works amazingly well for all types of plants and seedlings including herbs, microgreens, vegetable garden seedlings, wheatgrass and more.
Wonder Soil Benefits:
- 10 four oz. soil disks - 4 inch diameter, 3/4 inches thick
- One disk makes about 7 cups of soil (add 2 to 3 cups of water)
- Ten disks yeilds almost 4 gallons of soil (add 1.5 to 2 gallons of water)
- More than enough soil to fill a mini garden stacker or stack & grow planter
- .7% nitrogen - .2% phosphate - .3% potassium (potash)
- Made from a mix of coir fiber, worm castings, mycorrhizae, biosol, humic acid & kelp
- Made in the U.S.A
- Great for growing:
- Vegetables & Tomatoes
- House Plants
- All plants
Place disks in a large bucket. Add 2.5 to 3 cups of water per disk, or 1.5 to 2 gallons of water for all 10 disks. Allow to expand for several minutes. After expansion stir to aerate.
Overall Customer Rating of Reviews: